- Fast and accurate simulation of the current response for any user-defined mechanism consisting of charge-transfer steps and first- or second-order chemical reactions.
- 1D simulation of finite and semi-infinite diffusion processes for the most common 1D-electrode geometries, real 2D-simulations of band and disk electrode.
- Inclusion of IR-drop and double-layer charging.
- Two different simulation methods - a fast "fixed grid simulator" and a slower “Adaptive Grid Simulator”.
- Simulation of amalgam formation with mercury electrodes.
- Modeling surface adsorption and redox catalysis reactions on electrode surfaces with unprecedented detail.
- Export of the screen display in Windows meta file format.
- Export of simulated current curves and concentration profiles into ASCII-files. Several formatting options which enable the exported data to be imported into third-party presentation software.
- Import of experimental (or re-import of simulated) curves.
- Improved computational efficiency via parallel processing.
- Modeling of termolecular charge-transfer reactions such as proton-coupled electron-transfer.
Includes all the features of DigiElch Standard, plus a non-linear regression strategy applied to multiple data files simultaneously to determine thermodynamic and kinetic parameters from your experimental data.
위의 모든 사양은 사전 예고 없이 변동될 수 있습니다.